In life majority of us go through that tough break up. The one that just completely destroys us. The one where you thought you two were going to spend eternity with and then it just all ends.
At that moment you think you will never get over it. It feels like the world is ending. Eating, sleeping, and smiling just seems impossible. You feel completely lost as a person and at that moment you realize you don’t know who you are anymore.
You may not realize at that time but its truly a blessing in disguise. You are finally free! This is the best but hardest time in your life. And here is why..
1. Getting rid of toxic people in your life. Use this time to cut ties with anyone that does not benefit you, even the ex. All they will do is put you down and make it hard to move on in life. Don’t be scared to lose friends. Cause if they were truly your friends they will always be there for you no matter what.
2. You can finally focus on your dreams! Focus on you. Use your free time to workout, study more, pursue your dreams! Don’t worry about anyone. Be selfish! Now that there is no one in your way of doing what you want besides YOURSELF! Go out and get it. If its traveling, that dream job, or that body you always wanted. Know your worth!
3. Living on your own. Some may think its depression but its not! You have more free time to be and/or find yourself. Everyone says waking up next to the person you love is the best feeling ever.. Wrong! Sleeping like a starfish across my queen size and waking up and blasting music at anytime I want is. Also if you love food as much as I do, you notice how everything is proportioned for at least two people. Now you get to enjoy double the servings!
4. Travel! You finally don’t gotta wait around for that certain someone to also have free to go on a vacation. You can plan a trip around yourself and do what YOU want to do. Also solo traveling is the best way to find yourself, make new friends, and see the world. So go dance in the streets of Barcelona, get lost in the markets of Marrakech, and go sky diving over Palm island in Dubai!
5. Find yourself. Most of us tend to forget who we are during relationships. We get distracted. We adapt to that person or we push our goals off to the side. Find your happiness! Don’t rush into another relationship because you think you being with someone else makes you happy. Find out what you wanna do in life and focus on what makes you smile on your own! Once you find your own happiness through yourself you will find that special one. The one you’re meant to spend forever with.
So go out and live your life! Regret nothing! Who cares what other people think it is your life and your happiness.
“Nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.” -Sylvester Stallone